Friday, September 24, 2010

A Contest - Saturday Night Special by Mari Carr


Saturday Night Special by Mari Carr  This is the 6th book in her Wild Irish series through Ellora's Cave.  I had the opportunity to read an advance copy of this book and all I can say is that I was blown away by this romantic comedy and that I believe you'll love this story.




Saturday Night Special

Saturday’s child works hard for a living…


What do you get when you cross a gold-digging stripper, a down-on-her-luck hooker, an estranged husband, his knocked-up wife, a Wayne Newton lookalike taxi driver and one beleaguered Baltimore cop?


A typical night in the life of Riley Collins—Vegas style.



Riley’s always been the wildest of the Collins clan, but even she bites off more than she can chew during an impromptu trip to Sin City. Once again, it’s Aaron Young to the rescue. No surprise; Aaron’s been watching Riley’s ass forever—and he’s wanted to spank it for even longer. Tracking her down, Aaron finally gets his wish—after he drags a drunken Riley to a chapel and makes it legit, of course.



To say she’s shocked is putting it mildly. But Riley warms to Aaron’s seduction quicker than you can say “all-you-can-eat buffet!” Who knew her mild-mannered best friend was so hot in the sack? Of course, thanks to Riley’s penchant for picking up strays, the newlyweds will have to sneak in some honeymoon boom-boom whenever they can. But they’ll manage…


Contest Rules

1.  Answer contest question.

2.  Please be sure to leave your name and email address so that I may contact you if you are the winner.

3.  Open to all who choose to enter.

4.  Contest will run through Noon on Saturday, 25-Sep-10.  The winner to be announced by 5 PM CST.

6.  Two winners will win one ebook copy of this book, choice of format will be the winners.


Contest Question

Have you read any of the Wild Irish series yet and if you have, which has been your favorite book so far?

Good Luck Everyone!


FTC Disclosure:  The prize being awarded has been purchased by the review site.







15 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of this series yet, but I've read some of her other EC releases and loved them. :)

    ~Lindy
    aromagik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the series yet. I plan on it soon though.

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read everyone except the last two. But they are in my TBB pile.

    My favorite one has to be Sweet Thursday. *sigh* Killian and Justin.

    ~~*Drea*~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the other books but have not read any of them yet.

    Elaine
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh tough call since they are all fantastic. I guess if I had to pick I'd say Come Monday since it's the start of the series and it absolutely hooked me on this family.

    lauren at laurenfraser dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the first four but Come Monday makes you want to read them all.
    linze_e@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I haven't read any YET! But i liked the looks of this one, so will probably start! LOL

    nmjaw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooot! Happy release day, Mari!! Thanks for celebrating, Maria! No need to enter me :) What a fabulous story this one is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read the first three so far, and love Mari's characters. Would pick Come Monday as my favorite, just because it was the first one I read.

    Cathy
    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not read any of them yet, but would love to.

    joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read them yet. Mainly because I'm waiting til I have them all then I'll go on a reading binge.

    carolcobun(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not read them yet either... Now I kinda feel like a loser... Damn... Okay... I will be reading them soon! At least I hope!
    Please count me in!
    alliwantandmorebooks@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive only read Come monday which was awesome please count me in


    mortalsinn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of her Irish series but I do have some in my TBR stack.

    Habrewer@rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've read all the books in the series released so far. My fav was Waiting for Wednesday - I loved Tristan and Lane's relationship. I really enjoyed their story and was almost yelling 'no' at Lane when she decided to meet with her ex. The end was great.

    clare - dotmangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete