Monday, December 5, 2011

MONDAY MAILBOX AND A CONTEST

It didn't really come in the mailbox but I did get it for my Kindle and wish to pass on the love for all things Jaci Burton.



A Rare Gift by Jaci Burton

With a disastrous marriage behind him, Wyatt Kent has no interest in getting involved with any woman, let alone his ex-wife's younger sister. But when Calliope Andrews hires him to build an addition onto her day care center, Wyatt can't help but notice she's a desirable woman, as warm and funny as his ex was cold and aloof.

Calliope fell hard for Wyatt the first time he walked through the door of her family's home, and can't believe her sister let him get away. He's still the star of all her fantasies, and she's determined to prove to him she's nothing like his manipulative ex. Wyatt may be all business, but Calliope sees the way he looks at her when he's supposed to be working...

It's not long before Wyatt and Calliope are keeping each other warm on cold December nights. But it's going to take a Christmas miracle for Wyatt to put his trust in love a second time.

I'll be giving away one eBook copy of "A Rare Gift" to a commenter below.


Rules for Contest:

1. You must be a blog follower

2. You must leave a way to contact you (either your email address or an open profile).

3. Contest open until Midnight on Wednesday, December 7th. Winner to be chosen using Random.org and will be announced on Thursday, December 8th.

Good Luck Everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. I love books with happy endings. It's great that Wyatt gets a second chance at love, even if it's with his ex's sister. Everyone deserves a chance at love. I am a GFC follower.

    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her story in last years anthology.I can't wait to read the Wyatt's story.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

    GFC follower
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!!!!! Please include me!!! Please please please!!! I loved the first one and just have to have the second one!!!!
    I promise to get off the naughty list!! Lol
    I am a follower and my email is: alliwantandmorebooks@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me in. I love her books and this sounds like it will be a wonderful read.
    GFC follower - Sherry S.

    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower and email subscriber and I would love to read this book. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete